"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think Rheinmetall is working on a similar version.

Yeah...that's not going to last long.

Russians need to look at videos of Ukrainian drones annhilating their comrades to understand just how well those FPV drones are piloted. They are agile, adaptive and freakin' fast.

Can someone tell me where the sights are on those guns.
I have no clue what's going on with that "Z" buggy's arrangement, but that rear rack looks completely worthless.
It appears that it can only elevate or depress which is worthless.

I just watched a half dozen videos at funker530 where UAF drones were attacking Russian (Chinese made) desert buggies from all directions, especially low and oblique.

KYIV, July 4 (Reuters) - Ukraine's military said on Thursday its troops had pulled back from part of Chasiv Yar in the eastern Donetsk region, a day after Russia said its forces had taken control of a district in the strategic town.

Chasiv Yar stands on high ground. If Russian forces establish full control over the town, they could potentially use it as a staging post to advance westwards towards the Ukrainian cities of Kramatorsk and Sloviansk.

Russia's Defence Ministry said on Wednesday its forces had taken control of the "Novyi" district, which lies to the west of Siverskyi Donets-Donbas canal that runs through the eastern part of the town.

"It became impractical to hold the canal neighbourhood after the enemy entered it, because it threatened the lives and health of our servicemen and the positions of our defenders were destroyed," military spokesman Nazar Voloshyn told Ukrainian television.

"The command decided to pull back to more protected and prepared positions, but even there the enemy does not stop its active combat actions," he said.

Russia's forces, which launched their full-scale invasion of Ukraine in February 2022, have been slowly advancing in the Donetsk region for several weeks and tried to open a new front near the northeastern city of Kharkiv.

The advance in the Kharkiv region was halted, but Ukrainian military analysts acknowledge that 2024 has been a tough year for Ukraine on the battlefield and that delays in receiving U.S. military aid have had an impact.

"We have 14 under-equipped brigades that do not have appropriate weapons," Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said in an interview with Bloomberg published on his social media on Thursday. "The packages should be coming, but they are coming slowly, unfortunately."

As the country awaits the weapons critical for its fight, Zelenskiy said Ukraine needs to defend what it has before talking about counter-offensive action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back