"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think their carrier ops were already well beyond jeopardised...
But if Russia wants to remain as a Superpower (which is now questionable), they need to rebuild their Bluewater Navy.

As it stands, the Indian Navy has a far better carrier Ops than Russia - well, for that matter, so does Japan, Great Britain, Indonesia and lest we forget: China.

Last edited:
Personally, I suspect that Putin is awaiting the outcomes of the US Presidential election in November. If his preferred candidate loses then I suspect he will then look at ending the war somehow since he will know that there will be no let up in resolve from the West.

I think there's a lot inside your first point, though I can't go very far into it, for forum rules. But I suspect everyone here is clear on who Putin prefers and why.

I don't know that an unfavorable American-election outcome will bring Putin to the table. I think he's staked his regime to a successful outcome to this war.

Last edited:
But if Russia wants to remain as a Superpower (which is now questionable), they need to rebuild their Bluewater Navy.

As it stands, the Indian Navy has a far better carrier Ops than Russia - well, for that matter, so does Japan, Great Britain, Indonesia and last we forget: China.

About PLAN carriers:

And the aftermath of the ammo dumps attacks:

Just rhetoric or something substantial behind the scenes?

Meanwhile, in the "frontlines":

Russian-ammo-dump-A.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back