"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maybe it is time for Ukraine to be given a small ship capable of carrying Neptune missiles so that they can start sinking Korean vessels supplying Russia with goods.

Ok, so it's ok for Russia to employ a foreign military's troops bit Ukraine can't?

If it were the other way around, Russia would be issuing the usual nuke/escalation threat...

Of course they're hypocrites. The larger message is that Russia is so afraid of spending their own lives that they're willing to weaken one of the few allies they have. Let them do that.

Last edited:
I beleive that North Korea is supplying Russia by rail.

So the prime target would be the Tumen River bridge - the Russian side, of course.

Don't want to upset the Glorious Leader, you know.
By ships as well and probably, this is the largest share of all deliveries. As far as I can understand, the current estimates that range up to 5 and even 6 mln artillery shells from DPRK are based on South Korean intelligence which monitors both the ground and sea traffic and counts the number of containers. Container ships arrive at Port Dunai. Satellite photos show that those vessels are loaded with deck cargo after the discharge. What is this cargo, we can only guess.

There have been talks about antishipping (and anti-port) operations beyond the Black Sea in certain Ukrainian communities since the end of 2022 at least. But nothing was discussed in public.
In my opinion, to charter (or buy) a vessel is not a problem but trials of such systems can take a long time - and they should be done somewhere far, far away from the theatres of operations. Maybe drones (air or surface) are a better option than cruise missiles.
Political considerations play a role of course. How Seoul and Tokyo react if Ukraine starts blowing up ships or terminals in the Russian Far East? I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread