"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Now, it explains those washing machines in military trucks and in trenches.

"U.S.-led sanctions are forcing Russia to use computer chips from dishwashers and refrigerators in some military equipment, Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo said Wednesday"
Abandoned Russian positions, watch until the end:

That explains the lack of creative tactics.

They are stuck on rinse and repeat.

In an attempt to get back on track...Ukraine claims to have destroyed Russian pontoon bridges (again) in Luhanksk:

View attachment 667907

Ukraine's military says it has again destroyed pontoon bridges that Russian troops were using to cross a river in the eastern Luhansk region, where heavy fighting has been raging for days.

The Ukrainian defence ministry published photos of what it said were destroyed Russian tanks and other armour in the village of Bilohorivka, near the strategic Ukrainian-held city of Lysychansk.

Luhansk regional head Serhiy Haidai described Bilohorivka as a "fortress" that - like the city of Mariupol - was "holding back a great number" of Russian troops.

View attachment 667908

Russian pontoon bridges were smashed by Ukrainian artillery, Kyiv says. Russia's military has not commented on the Ukrainian claim, which has not been independently verified.

Thread form a Ukarnian UA Engineer who contributed to the destruction of the bridge. Take with a grain of salt, but it makes sense to me.
Interesting sentence "Then, Aviation started heavy bombing of the area and it destroyed all the remains of Russians there, and other bridge they tried to make." If true, UAF is still active and having an impact on the war, despite Russian claims of having destroyed more than 300% of UAF airplanes.

Interesting sentence "Then, Aviation started heavy bombing of the area and it destroyed all the remains of Russians there, and other bridge they tried to make." If true, UAF is still active and having an impact on the war, despite Russian claims of having destroyed more than 300% of UAF airplanes.
Could be very true. A couple of days ago Ukrainian Su-27 bombed Snake Island at very low level.

KYIV/BRUSSELS, May 12 (Reuters) - Finland is expected to announce on Thursday its intention to join NATO with Sweden likely to follow soon after, diplomats and officials said,
Do the citizens of the existing NATO countries have a say? As a Canadian and Brit I fully support welcoming both Finland and Sweden into NATO. But we should consider that the wider NATO spreads the more likely the West's sons and daughters will be sent into the grinder. I'm alright with that, but are America's parents willing to sacrifice their sons for the seemingly distant places like Finland, or even existing members like Bulgaria? This POTUS? No question, but the last POTUS and maybe the next POTUSes (is that POTI?) I'm not so sure. While my southern neighbour doesn't shirk from bombing Muslim despots and intervening where they perceive interest, they also have a strong isolationist streak.

It's now history rather than contemporary politics so I think it's safe (from Moderator sanction) to wonder here how POTUS45 would have reacted to Putin's invasion of Ukraine and how he would have dealt with Europe, NATO and its expansion.

Last edited:
1. Last time I checked when I was crewing helicopters we called them AIRcraft.

2. Jesus, are we actually discussing this? :lol:
You mean when crewing your aircraft and sighting the same one you called it a helicopter? otherwise I need to seriously doubt the US Air-defense capabilities.

leader red to ground - enemy aircraft's heading NNW
Ground to leader red - what aircraft's?
leader red to ground - aircraft's with rotor-blades
o_O:D

You mean when crewing your aircraft and sighting the same one you called it a helicopter? otherwise I need to seriously doubt the US Air-defense capabilities.

leader red to ground - enemy aircraft's heading NNW
Ground to leader red - what aircraft's?
leader red to ground - aircraft's with rotor-blades
o_O:D

No, I said we called our helicopters AIRCRAFT…

Finland announced a couple of hours ago that it will formally submit an application to join NATO "without delay".

Some Finnish parliamentarians are saying there is a strong majority of lawmakers who support the decision - reportedly somewhere between 60% and 70%.

Recent surveys of Finnish population show support for NATO membership running at roughly 60-75% for, 10-20% against, with about 15-30% undecided or 'don't know'. Finnish popular support for NATO membership was roughly 25% in 2017 and 55% shortly before the invasion of Ukraine.

Recent surveys of Finnish population show support for NATO membership running at roughly 60-75% for, 10-20% against...
I imagine the latter group includes Russians in Finland - Wikipedia.

Any country with a sizable Russian population needs to be wary. If I was Ukraine, once I take the Donbas I would be marching every Russian across the border. Just the same as the Russians did to the Germans in East Prussia when they renamed the place the Kaliningrad Oblast.

I imagine the latter group includes Russians in Finland - Wikipedia.

Any country with a sizable Russian population needs to be wary. If I was Ukraine, once I take the Donbas I would be marching every Russian across the border. Just the same as the Russians did to the Germans in East Prussia when they renamed the place the Kaliningrad Oblast.
I agree. We're going to have to do a first strike on Coney Island (aka "Little Odesa ").

Users who are viewing this thread

Back