"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again."

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Apparently Sid327 Sid327 doesn't feel comfortable defending his views, as he simply dropped some videos and ran along?

Kinda like a seagull, drop a turd and fly away.
I was going to comment about some of that nonsense and possibly edit it for going too deep into politics but I think most if not all of the participants on this thread read through the fecal matter.

I was going to comment about some of that nonsense and possibly edit it for going too deep into politics but I think most if not all of the participants on this thread read through the fecal matter.

Good decision from my stand, for what that's worth.

It did make me want to post this Carly Simon video --

The U.S. will transfer long-range rocket systems to Ukraine to aid the country's fight against Russia in the Donbas region, officials told multiple outlets.

Ukrainian officials have been asking the U.S. to send the Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) or the High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS), CNN first reported, citing U.S. officials.

The weapons would be a significant improvement from Ukraine's current artillery — an MLRS is able to fire hundreds of kilometers away and HIMARS is able to fire the same type of ammunition as an MLRS.

Defense officials did not specify to The New York Times what kind of weapons transfer would be announced. However, the outlet noted that the transfer would likely be made next week.

Hopefully it's not too late.

According to the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;

"Covert mobilization measures are underway in Russia. The enemy continues to remove obsolete weapons and military equipment from mobilization deployment centers. Reservists are being trained in the Voronezh region," the war update reads.

Meanwhile, Belarus is further strengthening positions at the border with Ukraine in Volyn and Polissya directions. Their army group was reinforced by electronic warfare maneuver groups operating along the state border of Ukraine. Training of reserve officers set to man units of the Air Force and Air Defense Forces is underway.

According to the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;

"Covert mobilization measures are underway in Russia. The enemy continues to remove obsolete weapons and military equipment from mobilization deployment centers. Reservists are being trained in the Voronezh region," the war update reads.

Meanwhile, Belarus is further strengthening positions at the border with Ukraine in Volyn and Polissya directions. Their army group was reinforced by electronic warfare maneuver groups operating along the state border of Ukraine. Training of reserve officers set to man units of the Air Force and Air Defense Forces is underway.
As of Belarus, I think Poland should do the same to them. Making clear that as soon as a single Bielorussian (not counting those fighting with Ukraine) puts its feet in Ukraine, there will be polish boots in Bielorussia too.

This forum is the unfriendliest I've encountered. Mockery, sarcasm, insults and bad manners, seems to be normal fare. The arrogance and conceit as well as the belief that certain members can never be wrong is why I don't bother with posting information or comments anymore.
-------------
What surprises me most of all is that most seem unaware of the US Government and NATO (who they own and dictate to) are funding Nazis.
When the US Government organised and supported the coup to overthrow the elected government in Ukraine in 2014, they chose and put in place people who were sympathetic to the many fascists and Neo-Nazis who come from the west of Ukraine.
If anyone is unaware of this search Stepan Bandera and what these western Ukrainians did in 1941 when the German Nazis invaded Ukraine. Not only did they form their own Nazi battalions and fight against their own people but they were involved in the torture and murder of tens of thousands of Jews and other innocents. The information is online for anyone who is bothered to read about it.
-------------
The 2014 coup gave these fascists the support once again to not only become part of the Kiev regime at every level but they formed their own battalions once again; the Azov, Right Sector, C14 and others who promptly went to the east side of the country where Ethnic Russians live (The east and southern coast, including Crimea all formerly belonged to Russia. It was carved off by the Bolsheviks in 1922 to establish the Ukraine SSR. The west side of Ukraine used to be part of Poland and the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The fascists among these people see Ethnic Russians as sub-human and vowed to ethnically cleanse their country of them.
-------------
From mid-2014 until now these Ukrainian Nazis have bombarded the people in the Donbass and killed ~14 to 15,000 civilians, women children and seniors. The US & NATO have been training these fascists since 2014 and sending weapons to them as the US Government's agenda is to use Ukraine to destroy Russia. A proxy war which they will continue to the last drop of Ukrainian blood. They don't care about Ukraine, they are only focused on destroying Russia because they must be bad. The US Gov needs an enemy to feed their military industrial complex, it controls the country to the detriment of their own domestic problems.
-------------
That the sanctions have not only failed, they have backfired.
If those who fought to rid Europe of Nazis in WW2 knew what the USA and NATO/EU are doing now, they'd turn in their graves.
For those with a free thinking mind, simply search for ''Nazis are in every level of the kiev regime''.
-------------
To know what they are doing here is probably what will be seen somehow as false information:
1]

The UK even granted citizenship to Zelensky and his stooges.

I don't care if I'm banned, it also wouldn't surprise me if my posts are removed, I know it's sometimes difficult to handle the truth. This forum decided to go full Russo-phobia, I simply provided an alternative view which obviously goes against the arrogant stance here.

Attachments

• 1st Report - War Crimes of the UKR.pdf
    41 MB · Views: 10
  • UA killing Ru POWs.jpg
    UA killing Ru POWs.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Georgian Legion.jpg
    Georgian Legion.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Woman Tortured and Killed by Nazis.jpg
    Woman Tortured and Killed by Nazis.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Nazi detained by Ru_2.jpg
    Nazi detained by Ru_2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 15
  • Discrimination_2.jpg
    Discrimination_2.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Discrimination.jpg
    Discrimination.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 2nd Report - War Crimes of the UKR.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • UKR Nazi Atrocities_1.MP4
    3.9 MB
  • UKR Nazi Atrocities_2.mp4
    12.2 MB
  • UKR Nazi Atrocities_3.MP4
    4.5 MB
Last edited:
This forum is the unfriendliest I've encountered. Mockery, sarcasm, insults and bad manners, seems to be normal fare. The arrogance and conceit as well as the belief that certain members can never be wrong is why I don't bother with posting information or comments anymore.
-------------
What surprises me most of all is that most seem unaware of the US Government and NATO (who they own and dictate to) are funding Nazis.
When the US Government organised and supported the coup to overthrow the elected government in Ukraine in 2014, they chose and put in place people who were sympathetic to the many fascists and Neo-Nazis who come from the west of Ukraine.
If anyone is unaware of this search Stepan Bandera and what these western Ukrainians did in 1941 when the German Nazis invaded Ukraine. Not only did they form their own Nazi battalions and fight against their own people but they were involved in the torture and murder of tens of thousands of Jews and other innocents. The information is online for anyone who is bothered to read about it.
-------------
The 2014 coup gave these fascists the support once again to not only become part of the Kiev regime at every level but they formed their own battalions once again; the Azov, Right Sector, C14 and others who promptly went to the east side of the country where Ethnic Russians live (The east and southern coast, including Crimea all formerly belonged to Russia. It was carved off by the Bolsheviks in 1922 to establish the Ukraine SSR. The west side of Ukraine used to be part of Poland and the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The fascists among these people see Ethnic Russians as sub-human and vowed to ethnically cleanse their country of them.
-------------
From mid-2014 until now these Ukrainian Nazis have bombarded the people in the Donbass and killed ~14 to 15,000 civilians, women children and seniors. The US & NATO have been training these fascists since 2014 and sending weapons to them as the US Government's agenda is to use Ukraine to destroy Russia. A proxy war which they will continue to the last drop of Ukrainian blood. They don't care about Ukraine, they are only focused on destroying Russia because they must be bad. The US Gov needs an enemy to feed their military industrial complex, it controls the country to the detriment of their own domestic problems.
-------------
If those who fought to rid Europe of Nazis in WW2 knew what the USA and NATO/EU are doing now, they'd turn in their graves.
For those with a free thinking mind, simply search for ''Nazis are in every level of the kiev regime''.
-------------
To know what they are doing here is probably what will be seen somehow as false information:
1]

I don't care if I'm banned, this forum decided to go full Russo-phobia, I simply provided an alternative view which obviously goes against the arrogant stance here.

Well, when you post crap like that, what do you expect? You really think the US initiated the 2014 coup and determined who would be Ukraine's leaders? Keep drinking the kool aid.

This thread has highlighted potential atrocities by Ukrainian forces since the Russian invasion. There's also been a pretty balanced discussion about Ukrainian corruption and the efforts to eradicate it.

Clearly, the fact that Zelensky's family was virtually wiped out by the Holocaust means nothing? Is he still one of the Ukrainian Nazis?

Well, when you post crap like that, what do you expect? You really think the US initiated the 2014 coup and determined who would be Ukraine's leaders? Keep drinking the kool aid.

This thread has highlighted potential atrocities by Ukrainian forces since the Russian invasion. There's also been a pretty balanced discussion about Ukrainian corruption and the efforts to eradicate it.

Clearly, the fact that Zelensky's family was virtually wiped out by the Holocaust means nothing? Is he still one of the Ukrainian Nazis?
I suspect this is just another soldier of the information warfare. The narrative, the "arguments", the number of links and files just happened to be available at his disposal...Everything is so typical and so familiar.
The soldier is doing his job according to the instructions or his convictions.
And I'm pressing the "ignore" button.

Sid327

You are aware that the Ukraine Leader is Jewish and lost a number of his family members in the Holocaust?. You are aware that under the previous leadership (the one who has run to Putin for protection) Ukraine was one of the most corrupt countries in the world, and the present leadership was and is doing all it can to change that.
--------------

You are aware that Germany and Russia invaded Poland and started WW2. That Russia and Poland have treated the Jewish population with disdain for many years. You are aware that in this conflict (and others it has been involved in over recent years) Russia has deliberately allowed the people it has supported to target hospitals and refuges.
-------------

Then maybe you can explain to me why one of the biggest shocks to the people of Ukraine and the people of Russia was why Russia attacked Ukraine despite a shared culture going back generations, despite the famine forced on the people of Ukraine by Stalin in the 30's that killed millions.
-------------

Then maybe you can explain why Russia hasn't been making official complaints and raising merry hell over this treatment since 2014. If you can find official complaints to the UN or other authorities from say 2016 I would take you comments seriously. To only start hearing of these 'atrocities' in the last three months once this Russian attack started, and once it had gone wrong, I find more than a little convenient.
Also if the USA plan was to destroy Russia then Ukraine would have attacked Russia which was never going to happen in a million years.
-------------

In what way have the sanctions backfired? T62 tanks being brought out of storage, T72's that had French targeting systems that are not being replaced. Some of your most modern aircraft having cheap commercial Sat Nav systems taped to the instrument panels, Countless hundreds of thousands of ordinary Russians losing their jobs. The brain drain of the brightest younger Russians leaving the county, inflation rising considerably faster than earnings which will cause considerable hardship to all.

For those with a free thinking mind, simply search for ''Nazis are in every level of the kiev regime
''.

I have a number of good friends in Russia and it is they who are turning over and over in their sleep wondering what has Putin got them into. They wanted to believe it in the beginning but now the evidence is building up and becoming overwhelming, realisation is dawning.

Finally a simple yes or no question to you.
Do you believe Putin's rhetoric that this special operation is going to plan?

Hope you get your pay in dollars or euros rather than rubles, Tovarisch.

I suspect this is just another soldier of the information warfare. The narrative, the "arguments", the number of links and files just happened to be available at his disposal...Everything is so typical and so familiar.
The soldier is doing his job according to the instructions or his convictions.
And I'm pressing the "ignore" button.
Probably the most intelligent action

1, 2, 3 ... I'm pressing too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back