"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again."

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This forum is the unfriendliest I've encountered. Mockery, sarcasm, insults and bad manners, seems to be normal fare. The arrogance and conceit as well as the belief that certain members can never be wrong is why I don't bother with posting information or comments anymore.
Yet you keep on typing, waisting space. So which one are you?

1653822150247.png

Everyone knock if off with the personal insults.

As for Sid327, I find it very funny that you are telling others to think with an open mind. That's what Q believers say too. I'm not sure you would see the truth if it smacked you square in the face.

As for this forum being the most disrespectful place on the net. That too is hogwash. While we are human, we try and keep it pretty clean here and respectful.

If you don't like it here, then you are welcome to go somewhere else. No one is forcing you to stay here. If people calling you out for falsehoods and brainwashery offends you, then maybe you should go.

As for everyone else. No more personal insults. If you cannot respond to his posts politely and in a civil manner then put him on ignore.

Also what do you expect if you are going to come in here and post videos from Youtube as your evidence, videos from dubious sources, and call that your "research."

I guess we all need to become more "woke".

Is it possible to add voting option for banning irritating persons from discussion??? Let say 5 votes for ban and such person is out??

Is it possible to add voting option for banning irritating persons from discussion??? Let say 5 votes for ban and such person is out??
And anyone with a personal vendetta open múltiples accounts and banned everyone he don't like.

Beside, an irritating person could have interesting points to say.

So, no thanks. I have full confidence in the mods to police a healthly debate.

And anyone with a personal vendetta open múltiples accounts and banned everyone he don't like.

Beside, an irritating person could have interesting points to say.

So, no thanks. I have full confidence in the mods to police a healthly debate.
i have more trust in members of this forum - this is main reason i'm trying to participate in discussion - i'm just little bit confused that some very "controversional" threads are ignored and left as it has been posted by moderator - but i understand that freedom of speech is main rule here - i'm fully supporting this approach

I'll take "whataboutism" for a True Daily Double, Alex.
I'm surprised it's attributed to just the USSR since it's something even kids do (particularly those with siblings: "But my brother was doing it too!"): Anybody who has siblings, knows somebody who has siblings, has more than one child, or knows somebody who does will tell you that argument never works. It doesn't get them off the hook and, ironically, it often doesn't even get the other sibling in trouble.

When it enters the political sphere, regardless of the politicians nation of origin, political affiliation, it almost always produces a race to the bottom in permissible conduct because, as long as somebody is doing something worse than you (and there's almost always somebody who is), everything you do is okay.

Like many of the elderly, politicians often begin losing significant cognitive skills as they age. (I am assuming they had significant cognitive skills at some point in the past.)
It seems that there is a tendency in some nations for the average politician at the upper level to be getting older. While I have no problem with the elderly (I was raised by my grandparents), some suffer cognitive declines (a problem noted by a pharmacist of all people, though I don't believe this problem is specific to any specific country) which can be dangerous when people are in positions of policy-making.

This problem dogged the former USSR until Gorbachev got into office. Mikhail Gorbachev wasn't young -- he was in his 50's if I recall, but he was the youngest member of the Politburo.

Last edited:
i have more trust in members of this forum - this is main reason i'm trying to participate in discussion - i'm just little bit confused that some very "controversional" threads are ignored and left as it has been posted by moderator - but i understand that freedom of speech is main rule here - i'm fully supporting this approach

What "controversial" threads are you talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back