"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wasn't their jump-off point 40 miles north already?
According to current sat. images, the convoy is stretched out over 40 miles, closely packed and mixed vehicles.

I'm not a conspiracy nut, but this convoy *almost* seems like bait to NATO interdiction.

As I mentioned before, I cannot beleive their strategists are this stupid.

For a look at the convoy, go here:

If they're packed that close for 40 miles, you can light 'em up with RPGs from off-road. That's some shoddy planning, agreed.

Does that mean Putin will hide like Mengele?

spot on about P8 - is simply short legged on low altitude because of the propulsion - and i think whole BAMS concept is ... far from perfection i would say. Another weak spot is bomb bay arrrangement - biga airplane without capability to carry big load of weapon. From other hand it is jet - pilots like it ...

My guess is these aircraft have already integrated a NATO IFF system or they would have one that is compatible with one already being operated by the UAF. J P C would know.
yes our -29th are equipped in NATO compatible IFF (locally produced on Thales licence) and communication gear working in Have Quick mode as well - finally E3 crewas will have better view on situation in the air

looks like US will provide us with used F16 as a replacement for MiGs transferred to Ukrainian pilots - it sounds like very reasonable move of US administration - let me express my personal gratitude to all US taxpayers! By the way our governmet let Ukrainian AF to use our airfields as operational bases. undoubtfully it is significant escalation...

As I mentioned before, I cannot beleive their strategists are this stupid.
Don't underestimate the foolness which people are capable.

If Putin is surrounded by like minded people and nobody is thinking outside their box, nobody will ask what if questions:

-What if the ukrainians didn't surrender at the first shoot?
-What if the West got united?
-What if the sanctions go ahead?

Thinking different from uncle Vlad is no recipe for a long and good life in Rusia today.

I guess he really did out smart the West. We never thought he could do it so wrong.

Ukrainians are doing some drive-by molotov throwing.

Very risky. Don't know if it is genuine or a throw at a fuel starved and abandoned APC.

Extremely risky, of course. But people are very angry and produce those cocktails in thousands. Polystyrene foam is in deficit.
By the way, I said recently "Molotov's cocktail" to one "producer", who is a local coffee shop owner, and was corrected. "F**k Molotov", she said. "This is our Bandera-Smoothie".

Good morning, Kharkiv.

Some years ago, I studied some episodes of the WWII history of Kharkiv. I didn't find any evidence of bombing of this square either by Germans or by Soviets.

Edit: Two missiles. The second one arrived 5-6 min later when rescue service and firefighters were on the square helping survivors.

Last edited:
one of my US friends use to said about war propaganda - dehuminizing of your enemy is key for success in this field - i would say Ukrainians are good in this game - from other hand considering typical russian warfare style - it is process with minimal extra effort.

Did you read the linked article several pages back, Feeding the Bear? Apparently Russian units are organized kind of light on logistics elements in order to pack more firepower in a given sized unit. This limits the range they can operate without pauses to replenish. This huge and ungainly mixed column probably has extra logistics support "borrowed" from other units, and not organic to the combat units. In a largely conscript army made up of troops with limited experience and not encouraged to innovate much, coordinating with "foreign" supply troops from other units with other traditions and other SOPs could easily go SNAFU or even FUBAR pretty quick.
Mighty tempting target. Javelin, anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread