"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Did Germany ever send the Gepards? I fear the Germans are big on announcements but lacking in execution.

Did Germany ever send the Gepards? I fear the Germans are big on announcements but lacking in execution.
The UAF crews are being trained on them - simultaneously with others on the PzH 2000.
And just for general information; Germany since February 2022 has contributed more then $1,5 Billion towards Ukraine, with another 1.5 Billion coming up as soon as Poland and Germany agree onto the NATO-ring exchange for those 200 T... tanks that Poland forwarded to Ukraine.

Last edited:
A pox on the next Western leader or government official who calls for appeasement or a ceasefire without first demanding Russia exit Ukrainian territory.

Last edited:

... AND you stop this goddamned public hand-wringing. That can only undercut Ukrainian morale, and that is probably their most important weapon. Stop undermining it!

Money isn't arms. What lethal aid has Germany provided to date?
Still waiting for Snautzer01 source.
I am very well aware of what military aid Germany has given so far - (anyone can check this more or less on the internet) it certainly isn't nothing (as I mentioned around $1,5 billion) and aid isn't just arms - how much do you think those almost 600,000 Ukrainian refugees in Germany cost?
We are talking about minimum $500 million a month, or should we just send them back?

Users who are viewing this thread