"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A pox on the next Western leader or government official who calls for appeasement or a ceasefire without first demanding Russia exit Ukrainian territory.

Don't ever be surprised by the Times. They've been on a hard turn to the right since the Bush administration. They've been reverting back to the same paper that apologized for Hitler and pushed appeasement and isolationism.

Thankfully, unlike 1940, the majority of Americans can see through the lies and the propaganda.

We are talking weapons not aid. Germany is generous in aid. On the other hand the state of the wehr isnt so they can spare anything i think.

Last edited:
wow...do they honestly beleive what they are saying or even yet unserstand the gravity of their statements??

This one is a great part:

"accusing numerous unnamed countries of "actively working to dismember Ukraine.""

Maybe we could help. Could Rusia and Bielorrusia be those unnamed countries? 🤔

I particularly like the line about Napoleon and Hitler, that "all of Europe came at us" on both occasions. Really? My Great x3 Granddad was fighting Napoleon's army in Spain at the time Napoleon was attacking Russia….so, no, all of Europe was NOT coming after Russia. Then there's Hitler and, again, Britain was helping Russia fight against a common foe.

The ability to mis-state history is simply amazing.

I particularly like the line about Napoleon and Hitler, that "all of Europe came at us" on both occasions. Really? My Great x3 Granddad was fighting Napoleon's army in Spain at the time Napoleon was attacking Russia….so, no, all of Europe was NOT coming after Russia. Then there's Hitler and, again, Britain was helping Russia fight against a common foe.

The ability to mis-state history is simply amazing.
Hey, it was happening at the same time the Germans were attacking Pearl Harbor!

Russia has always been a master of semantics. In 1952, to celebrate Russia's new Ziv or Zim or whatever, they announced a trans Siberia race to Moscow and included a new 1952 Ford. The results were the Zim came in second while the Ford placed next to last. There were only two cars in the race.

We are talking weapons not aid. Germany is generous in aid. On the other hand the state of the wehr isnt so they can spare anything i think.
You stated that Germany has send "nothing" in regards to military aid - a statement that is blatantly wrong.
There are two military sources in regards to providing aid to Ukraine
1. Direct supplies from e.g. Germany to Ukraine - which Germany has done and is doing.
2. NATO ring-exchange - e.g. Polish tanks (230 T-72M/M1R) to Ukraine - replaced(paid) for by Germany via supplying Poland with Leo II tanks.
As for 2. Germany has and is doing far more then the public knows or is aware off - NATO ring-exchange Germany's contribution/commitment has already exceed $2 Billion.
And aside from present negotiations with Greece and others all these NATO ring exchange weapons (entirely former Warsaw pact countries) have all arrived in Ukraine in the past month and weeks. Poland has agreed to send in total 60 Krab systems to Ukraine - again via NATO-ring exchange and again mostly covered by Germany and the UK.

Unfortunately there is disharmony right know between Poland and Germany due to Poland having send the tanks before details had been agreed onto by both parties.
E.g. Britain had agreed to replace Polish hardware with Challenger tanks - however so far they have only send Challenger tanks manned by British Army personal and being stationed
in Poland - not handed over any tank - somehow the media doesn't gang up on that issue but prefers to bash around onto Germany.

So is it just your personal misinformed opinion, or deriving from some "strange" source?

Last edited:
If I recall correctly, Germany had been under budget militarily for a while. It's not like they had whole lot to give away to begin with.
Difficult to precise at this time.
In the past 3 decades the average GDP% for defense has been at around 1.3%. Mostly due to Germany having to cough up 2 trillion Euro for it's reunification costs.
In 2021 the defense budget had risen by 3% to 47 billion Euro - so still at 1.3% of GDP

Since the Ukraine war, a special reserve fund was allocated to the defense budget, adding up to 100 billion Euro. Some of this fund had already been tapped to finance the NATO ring exchange program costs.
How much of this 100 billion Euro reserve fund and over what time frame this fund will be tapped into is presently unknown.

Last edited:
Hey, it was happening at the same time the Germans were attacking Pearl Harbor!

RigidTepidIceblueredtopzebra-max-1mb.gif

The Kremlin suggestion of targeting Poland comes as no surprise. As for Turkey,Tell them Finland and Sweden come in or they go out. Erdogan has never been a reliable partner and has way too close ties to Putin. Anyone believing that Turkey is reliable would stitch a penis to a sow and expect piglets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back