"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

US V Corps began deploying to Europe in mid-March. It was originally scheduled for personnel to begin rotation in-out at the beginning of June, but it appears that they are remaining on stations in Europe for now.
I can't remember the specifics, but didn't POTUS45 withdraw US forces from Germany? What happened to those forces, were they redeployed in Europe or sent home?

I can't remember the specifics, but didn't POTUS45 withdraw US forces from Germany? What happened to those forces, were they redeployed in Europe or sent home?

No, he wanted to. Once his regime ended it was announced the forces would remain.

Having said that, we have been drawing down our forces from Germany for decades now.

Well, you know how come the Canadians are so nice, don't you?

They have a ritual every year and pour all their hate, anger and other negatives into their favorite scapegoats - the Canada Geese.

If the Orcs start something, the Canadians will have to forego the ritual this year, like they last did in WWII, and the world really isn't ready to face that!

Well, you know how come the Canadians are so nice, don't you?

They have a ritual every year and pour all their hate, anger and other negatives into their favorite scapegoats - the Canada Geese.

If the Orcs start something, the Canadians will have to forego the ritual this year, like they last did in WWII, and the world really isn't ready to face that!
Appreciate the heads up, 'Bro.

We're a tiny player, but I am wondering if Canada will deploy the Strathconas and/or Dragoons and their Leo 2 tanks to Europe. I assume they're busily conducting training and preparations for possible deployment.

I remember when Canadian forces had a permanent presence in Germany. The days of the cold war were an interesting time to live in the Fatherland.

A lil blast from the past…

Here is yours truly as a kid standing next to an East German soldier standing guard in East Berlin. I hope everyone has a good laugh. :lol:

114094E6-4960-4052-AF36-624A6A1294E5.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back