"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (10 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here is the tally…

7FDFAF40-6162-4DB8-9D78-F022B820B2B4.png

Dimlee - is word "sviniosabaki" has different meaning than just combination of two? is it idiom or kind of "newspeak" ?
I heard it in 2014 or 2015 for the first time in my life. Copied from German, most probably.
What about Polish? :)

I know, we should not underestimate the enemy, but...
I have that warm nostalgic feeling... Equipment is similar to my training in the early 1980s. Just somewhat better, my calculator was not solar powered.

I know, we should not underestimate the enemy, but...
I have that warm nostalgic feeling... Equipment is similar to my training in the early 1980s. Just somewhat better, my calculator was not solar powered.

i wouldn't like to break your nostalgic recollections but this is exact copy of standard Wehrmacht flashlight dated around 1936-9 later models were more advanced
1646249536522.png

It says a lot about the character of the 35 countries that abstained and five that voted against the resolution. Not surprised, but it says a lot.
I would that says a lot that China don't sided with Rusia in this voting neither in the one of the Security Council. I would say that is as near to a rebutal of the russian invasión as it could be from a close Ally.

I would that says a lot that China don't sided with Rusia in this voting neither in the one of the Security Council. I would say that is as near to a rebutal of the russian invasión as it could be from a close Ally.
Russia is now China's b#tch, the former cannot stand on the world stage without the latter propping it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back