"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

From Jan. 24 to July 1, 2022 Ukraine has received 35 billion Euros (USD 36.2 billion) in military aid. This tracking website will be updated August 17, and I expect total military aid will exceed 45 billion Euros. For perspective, the annual defence budget of Canada is only 27 billion Euros (CAD $36 billion).

I would not be surprised if by the end of the year Ukraine will have received close to 100 billion Euros in arms - resulting in one of the most powerful, innovative/adaptable and well led militaries in the world, with unsurpassed combat experience at all levels. Ukraine will be Europe's new Iron Curtain backstop. The sooner they're in NATO and the EU the better.

Going back to Saky, there's this analysis by the BBC including some interviews with so-called experts.

I find the cited analysis by Louise Jones to be massively flawed. While her observations about experimental missiles and SF are valid, the damage cannot possibly have been caused by a fuel leak leading to an explosion. There are 2 clear craters visible in the satellite imagery and they're far enough apart to make it unlikely that they were caused by a single event.

There continue to be questions over what exactly caused the damage but it seems pretty clear that there were 2 explosions in/near separately-revetted buildings, as well as other possible impacts. Regardless of the weapon(s) used, it seems to have been a very successful attack.

True in many ways, but they still need an airforce with western kit. The supply of ex soviet equipment must be close to the bottom of the barrel.

I was advised many years ago to buy land west of Yuma, Arizona. After the Big One hits California, I'll have beachfront property.
Problem is, the monster fault line (San Andreas) runs up the middle of Death Valley to the Bay Area - so beachfront property in Arizona won't happen, unless you buy a bridge to go with that...

How BIG are Russian cigarettes?
Aparently, fairly large, from the looks of the damage to various sites since February.
It was even suggested at one time, that the "damage" to the Moskva was due to "someone smoking in an area they were not supposed to be".

Perhaps the US Surgeon General's warning on American cigarettes should be changed to:
"Warning, cigarettes are known to destroy ammunition dumps and airfields, sink Cruisers, explode munition factories and may complicate pregnancy"

Users who are viewing this thread