"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh shit. Missiles hit Poland. 2 people dead.

Oh shit. Missiles hit Poland. 2 people dead.

Poland was supposed to be protected by Patriot batteries. I guess a few, if not ALL the missiles directed at Poland got through?

Poland was supposed to be protected by Patriot batteries. I guess a few, if not ALL the missiles directed at Poland got through?

And do you honestly think that what ever Patriot batteries are there are going to protect every square inch of Poland 24/7?

And do you honestly think that what ever Patriot batteries are there are going to protect every square inch of Poland 24/7?
Not at all. We'll soon find out if the missiles struck near the Polish border with Ukraine, presumably where NATO SAMs may be located.

So, what does NATO do now? Presumably whatever support the AFU need to finish this war asap. More ATACMS for AFU HIMARS?

Not at all. We'll soon find out if the missiles struck near the Polish border with Ukraine, presumably where NATO SAMs may be located.

So, what does NATO do now? Presumably whatever support the AFU need to finish this war asap. More ATACMS for AFU HIMARS?
It is dependent upon what Poland requests. Most likely an article 4 consultation. But all bets are off if they invoke article 5.

Translate please
Open the Tweet and click the translate button directly beneath the text.

Screenshot 2022-11-15 161811.jpg

You're making a big assumption that the missiles were directed at Poland. Given Russia's apparent crappy targeting processes and, worse, the poor reliability of some of its weapon systems, I think it far more likely that the missiles landed in Polish territory by accident. The 2 missiles seem to have hit nothing of military importance so, rather than being directed at Poland, I suspect they simply missed the target they were aimed at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back