"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Surely, it is! Without propaganda, they have nothing to continue fight. But there is difference between "noise" and "propaganda"...

Fight for king / god or any similar things, are propaganda!
Then spake brave Horatio,
Captain of the Guard,
"To every man death will come,
be it soft or be it hard.
But what better way is there to die,
then facing fearsome odds,
for the bones of his fathers,
and the temples of his gods?"

SLAVA UKRAINI !

Accidentally hit reply.

4A6AA1F7-C032-4FA9-971F-A6004DBF40FA.gif

Check this out. It's pretty long, but interesting perspective. Sober analysis by a couple old soldiers with tactical and strategic experience.

I must admit that my first thought was, 'What are these guys smoking'. Describing the Russian offensive as an 'economy of force operation' is as far from the truth as I can imagine. To then say that Poland has had 5000 casualties and that the US and UK have also suffered thousands of casualties is the stuff of fantasy

I must admit that my first thought was, 'What are these guys smoking'. Describing the Russian offensive as an 'economy of force operation' is as far from the truth as I can imagine. To then say that Poland has had 5000 casualties and that the US and UK have also suffered thousands of casualties is the stuff of fantasy

Yeah...there's a whole bunch of selective analysis going on here. For example, they completely ignore the fact that Moscow actively generated the conditions for the eastern breakaway republics by arming rebels and sending in his Wagner proxies.

The language is very pro-Putin. Like you, I'm wondering what these guys are smoking. They're stating Putin wanted to minimize civilian casualties when, right from the beginning, nothing could be further from the truth.

They're also laying a lot of blame on the West for not negotiating but completely ignoring the fact that Russia invaded a sovereign nation. What is the West supposed to do? Give in and let Putin take over huge swaths of a neighbouring nation?

Now they're saying that the advances in Kherson were done with approval of Russian leadership. Really? They lost all their operational logistic hubs and yet that was "useless" ground, according to the much-lauded Colonel in the video.

Last edited:

On 12 January 1968 Bell UH-1B succeeded in shooting down one An-2 (reportedly the crew used an ak-47, so I assume that the UH-1 was an unarmed variant)
Considering the max speed of AN-2, anything that is cost effective to shot-down those Iranian drones will have an easy run at those An-2.

Damn who would have thought that there is a need for machine-gun armed relatively slow piston-engined combat aircraft in XXI century.
And who would have thought those are needed to fight Russia :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Made the mistake of continuing to listen to the drivel posted at #14,228. These two "experts" continue to point out Ukrainian failings and mis-steps by the West but singularly refuse to acknowledge ANY mis-steps or mistakes by Russia. They make bold statements that the West is presenting a false narrative of the war, to include intelligence agencies...but they offer ZERO evidence of that.

They're also spouting the same old drivel about NATO simply doing the bidding of the US. Again, they're ignoring the very differing, and nuanced, approaches take by the European governments to the war in Ukraine.

I think I need to stop listening before I throw my computer out of the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back