"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

We need a FAAFO smiley around here.

My suggestion:

View attachment 702195
I have a subdued patch laying around somewhere that has the caption "f**k around" across the top and "find out" across the bottom.
In the center is a Honey Badger.

The M3 is perhaps the best "battle taxi" around.

This is by no means putting the one-thirteen down, as it's been proven worthy on many levels.
The M2/M3 are not battle taxis though. They're IFVs and that's a very different type of vehicle that is best used in _very_ different ways.

The M2/M3 are not battle taxis though. They're IFVs and that's a very different type of vehicle that is best used in _very_ different ways.
Of course, it depends on the Bradley variant, which could carry almost half the heads of the one-thirteen's capacity.

But if push came to shove, I'd rather be rattled about in a Bradley, as it can fight back on a much higher level.

Of course, it depends on the Bradley variant, which could carry almost half the heads of the one-thirteen's capacity.

But if push came to shove, I'd rather be rattled about in a Bradley, as it can fight back on a much higher level.

Gladly we're sending some 50 Bradleys too. 25mm chain gun, troop transport capability, and let's stick some ATGMs on it too.

@
Third lot of Ukraine-destined M113 variants arriving from the US now/soon also. Was watching some of them load the other day.
"One if by air and two if by sea,
and we on the opposite shore will be..."
"What's it gonna be, Reverend Warren?"

Only their languages. As has been noted more than once...
Most definitely. Anyone interested in the history of English language should read this:

9781592404940.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back