"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DNIPRO/KYIV, Ukraine, Jan 16 (Reuters) - Russia and Belarus will begin joint air force drills on Monday, which have triggered fears in Kyiv and the West that Moscow could use its ally to launch a new ground offensive in Ukraine.

Minsk says the drills are defensive, and since Moscow used its neighbour as a springboard for its invasion of Ukraine last February Belarus has conducted numerous military exercises, both on its own and jointly with Russia.

Together with Moscow, Minsk has also been bolstering the drills with weaponry and military equipment.

Unofficial Telegram military monitoring channels have been reporting a series of fighters, helicopters and military transport planes coming to Belarus since the start of the year - eight fighters and four cargo planes on Sunday alone.

Reuters was not able to verify the reports. The Belarusian defence ministry said only that "units" of Russia's air forces have been arriving in Belarus.

[...]

The situation on Belarus's southern border - the border with Ukraine - was "not very calm," and Ukraine has been "provoking" Belarus, said Pavel Muraveyko, first deputy state secretary of Belarusian Security Council, according to a post on the Belarusian defence ministry's Telegram app on Sunday.

Belorusia wanting to join the FAAFO gang?

Possibly but I don't think so. We have all seen how the Ukraine crews were almost literally tank commanders, gunners and drivers almost overnight. Of all the posts in a tank I would have thought that loader would be one of the easiest posts to train for.

Possibly but I don't think so. We have all seen how the Ukraine crews were almost literally tank commanders, gunners and drivers almost overnight. Of all the posts in a tank I would have thought that loader would be one of the easiest posts to train for.

True, but adding a fourth guy, who also has to load separate powder charges as well as ammo, into a tank force that's used to one less crewman, none of whom are loaders at all, on equipment they're unfamiliar with ...

Sorry, but I'm not following?
Follow the link Wagner troops murdered a Russian deserter with a sledgehammer
1673853007672.png

The practice started in Syria, actually - Some of the stuff they did there rivaled ISIS.

Actually the practice started in Uganda in the mid or late 60's with President for Life Idi Amin who would line up all the "criminals" and give the second in line a sledge hammer. His job was to smash in the head of the person in front of him and then hand the hammer back to the person behind him and on it went. Refusing meant a far far worse death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back