"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

"Germany has not yet received a request from Norway. They will make a decision as soon as possible." A jokingly reply I saw to this Tweet.
I'm repeating myself but ..... more tanks :smile2:

I am hoping it's closer to three times that amount.

Last edited:
Tanks tanks and more tanks ....

WASHINGTON—The Biden administration is leaning toward sending a significant number of Abrams M1 tanks to Ukraine and an announcement of the deliveries could come this week, U.S. officials said.

The announcement would be part of a broader diplomatic understanding with Germany in which Berlin would agree to send a smaller number of its own Leopard 2 tanks and would also approve the delivery of more of the German-made tanks by Poland and other nations. It would settle a trans-Atlantic disagreement over the tanks that had threatened to open fissures as the war drags into the end of its first year.
More: US finalizing plans to send Abrams tanks to Ukraine, US officials say | CNN Politics

View: https://twitter.com/alexbward/status/1617947391793172480

14 Challengers, 30 Abrams, 100 Leopard 2s. This is one hodgepodge army. At least the latter two use the same ammunition.

And from two days ago, France is still considering sending Leclercs. Might as well throw in some Arietes from Italy?

This is a once in a generation opportunity for Sweden to rid itself of the PPK and Kurdish nationalists. They should be thanking Ankara.
Except this time the issue is this moron's actions:

Though Erdogan's using it as an excuse is equally pathetic and just a cover for their true intentions.

14 Challengers, 30 Abrams, 100 Leopard 2s. This is one hodgepodge army. At least the latter two use the same ammunition.

And from two days ago, France is still considering sending Leclercs. Might as well throw in some Arietes from Italy?

Yeah, as previously commented, the post war sorting out of what weapons to keep etc is going to be a challenge.

Reportedly 14 Leopard 2A6s:

2880px-German_Army_Leopard_2A6_tank_in_Oct._2012.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back