"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (11 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

When everyones got the same 125mm gun, its he who shoots first wins the gunfight. The Orcs can call it a 'T-90', but its just a warmed over T-72 at heart, and the Orcs are fielding ancient T-62's in increasing numbers.
Yes, agreed. But you were referring specifically to the "latest Orc wunderwaffe", the T-90M Proryv. Do you consider all Russian-origin tanks to have the same abilities because they share a gun calibre? I would argue you need to consider the situational awareness, communications, target acquisition and fire control systems, in addition to any advances in protection and mobility, not solely the pointy bit at the front.

This...

Is not this...

I worry that we're beginning to percieve the Russians like we did the Japanese at the beginning of the Pacific War, as clueless, can't fight, useless weapons, etc. But I imagine if you asked the UAF soldiers they'll tell you that the Russians mean business and must be respected. I'm sure the UAF would love to have a couple hundred T-90Ms to replace their worn out 1970s era T-72s.

Last edited:
Just wondering about the Leopard I. It seems to be much lighter than the other tanks so would it be useful in a Dnipro river crossing? I have no idea what "sea lift" capacity Ukraine might have. Maybe they could borrow some C-5As?

Just wondering about the Leopard I. It seems to be much lighter than the other tanks so would it be useful in a Dnipro river crossing? I have no idea what "sea lift" capacity Ukraine might have. Maybe they could borrow some C-5As?
C-5As need friendly airfields at both ends. For river crossings, boats and mexiflotes make much more sense than C-5s. Internally, rail lines and tank transporters

Leopard 2s possibly in Ukraine by March…

Users who are viewing this thread