"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (13 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah it would be absolutely devastating: It would have disastrous effects on weather patterns, plant and animal life and even if we invaded Russia, it'd be irrelevant.
BTW: The idea the Russians had claimed about nuking Yellowstone was that it would set in motion a positive feedback loop that would activate all volcanoes along the Pacific Rim. The thing is that Russia has a side on the Pacific Ocean which would mean they'd be pulverized too even if we didn't fire back (and we could definitely get our weapons off before theirs hit). They might as well just blow their own brains out.
Read up on Toba. The effects of shutting down sunlight for years, expelling massive quantities of SO2, ash covering global crops/rain forests/plains, etc.

a Yellowstone eruption would be mass extinction event globally - similar to Toba 70,000 years ago. We would be distinctive only by the magnitude of ash deposits.
Not necessarily

They weren't saying this the 1850s when Queen Victoria was on the throne. I expect they were cursing her name in Odessa and Sevastopol. But my enemy's enemy is my friend.

View attachment 719277
Well... They - who? The voices of Ukrainians and Qirimlar (Crimean Tatars) were not heard. Actually, many Crimean Tatars supported the Allies.

Well... They - who? The voices of Ukrainians and Qirimlar (Crimean Tatars) were not heard. Actually, many Crimean Tatars supported the Allies.
We always forget about the Tartars and how badly Russian treated them in Crimea. That must be on Turkey's mind when Russian seized Crimea in 2014.

It's Fish and Chips night tonight. I shall enjoy the sauce.

And that is due purely to weak leadership in every country right now. There are no Churchills nowadays. That's the scariest part of all, no leadership in anyplace that matters.

Except in Ukraine.

And do not forget that prior to being PM Churchill was responsible for at least one British embarrassment.

And do not forget that prior to being PM Churchill was responsible for at least one British embarrassment.
More than a few. We all think of the Dardanelles, others the Bengal famine. For me, it's the sending of Force Z on a suicide mission and selling out Poland at Yalta - the whole reason Britain declared war in the first place.

Last edited:
I've been seeing a recent swarm of "Russia jamming U.S. HIMARS" or "Russia jamming U.S. JADAMs" articles and they all seem to come from one source.

What interests me, is that *if* Russia is successfully jamming U.S. munitions' GPS, how is it that drones are still able to operate in the same airspace?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back