"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I like this bit

General-Colonel Kartapolov, who formerly commanded the Western Military District of the Russian army, recommended that Russian companies take the initiative to procure air defense systems independently, given the Ministry of Defense's financial constraints

This seems to assume that there are spare AA missiles to buy, and trained people to man them, Which is I suggest a huge assumption.

Putin articulated a vision of sovereignty rooted in the nation's ability to stand independently, stating, "We must make our country self-sufficient, which is the key indicator of sovereignty."

Ah, the fascist and populist's dream of Autarky.

Maybe I am reading more into this than I should but this part intrigued me

Reflecting on the international landscape, Putin criticized the duplicitous nature of global economic relations, highlighting efforts by other nations to undermine Russia's competitive advantages. "The speeches are sweet and good, but everybody plots to take a bite here or take a bite there," he observed, lamenting the strategic maneuvers aimed at diminishing Russia's economic standing.

Working on the basis that no one in the West has said anything sweet and good about Russia. The only people who would have done so are his 'supporters' like China, N Korea and India. I get the feeling that their actions are not matching their words and he is feeling a bit pissed about it

I just want him to defend his implicit criticisms of opinions I and others aired. The fact that he refuses to do so ought to be pointed out.

I abjure any homophobic insinuations.
I noticed early on, that the rainbows seem to fall on certain persons, regardless of their post's content.

In a way, targeted trolling.

1707031570239.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back