"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's a pretty good quote. Generally, the typical slogan with SAC was "Peace is Our Profession", and many add "War is our Hobby" as SaparotRob SaparotRob posted.

I still like the sticker I bought a couple of weeks ago:

SAC Policy.jpg

It is interesting that the countries that are smart enough to provide their latest tech to Ukraine and therefore find out how it works in real combat conditions are the smaller nations.

If the US did the same the Ukrainian Air Force would have been operating factory fresh F-16s for at least a year now.

I still like the sticker I bought a couple of weeks ago:

View attachment 783148
I've seen a variation of that before, but it had the testicles without the scrotal sac on them. Becuase of it, I actually initially misinterpreted the image as a heart, and then looked further and realized what it was! The image was prevalent throughout SAC in the 1960's (even at SAC bases)

I've seen a variation of that before, but it had the testicles without the scrotal sac on them. Becuase of it, I actually initially misinterpreted the image as a heart, and then looked further and realized what it was! The image was prevalent throughout SAC in the 1960's (even at SAC bases)

It sums up our attitude perfectly: "Fuck with the best, die like the rest."

I notice that a day after the Russian naval vessels arrived in Cuba, so did The USS Helena, a fast-attack nuclear submarine, which surfaced in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

Coincidence? or maybe not.

I notice that a day after the Russian naval vessels arrived in Cuba, so did The USS Helena, a fast-attack nuclear submarine, which surfaced in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

What was the line in Independence Day ? "Hello boys" or something......

The USN had planned that port of call before the Russians showed up.

The pity is, the USN didn't have a CVN CSG in the area for a show of force.

It sums up our attitude perfectly: "Fuck with the best, die like the rest."
But there's a disconnect with the perception of US resolve. "Fuck with us directly and you're toast." But, "Fuck with our friends outside of NATO, well, let me read the domestic tea leaves, placate my domestic opponents, and we'll get back to you... and any commitments we make are to be considered as subject to change."

To the outside world, the role of President of any country is all powerful, for example we don't hear about Macron kowtowing to domestic reps as France provides aid to Ukraine. But actually, the Prime Minister of any Westminster "democracy", such as UK, Australia and Canada has more absolute power than a US President, especially if they hold a majority in Parliament.

Imagine if the US material support (ATACMS, etc.) and agreement on Ukraine striking Russian territory of June 2024 had been offered in June 2022, or 2023.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back