"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Whether exactly on topic or not, I was told that many European nations did away with electronic voting machines owing to the matter of foreign election interference.

Not true. Most European nations haven't even tried electronic voting. You can't do away with something that was never fielded. Some nations undertook extensive trials but decided not to go ahead due to risks…but that's not the same as withdrawing them.

See here for a global summary:

Whether exactly on topic or not, I was told that many European nations did away with electronic voting machines owing to the matter of foreign election interference.
Holland had for a very short while.
Now get this. We in Holland have to do almost everything concerning goverment per electronic.
Even such a private thing as taxes. In this they tell us, that it is perfectly safe. All hangs together with your dige-id (social security number)

Strangely we cant use this system to vote because of dangerous criminals. Then digitalisation is the devil.

I am very in favour of online voting. In fact it would be possible to ask the people in matters of importance. Like in a democracy.
Strange that no efford, not in Holland, nor in the eurozone, is undertaken to get to this.

When concerning your money it not a problem when it is concerning their jobs they will fight on the beaches not to let it happen.

E-voting is possible. For years.

A Russian strike killed 41 people and injured more than 180 others Tuesday in a region of central Ukraine, according to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The strike in the city of Poltava — just over 4 hours outside of Kyiv — targeted an educational center and a hospital. Two ballistic missiles struck, partially destroying a telecommunications building, according to Zelensky, who said he ordered an investigation into the strike and also pushed for the U.S. and western allies to lift restrictions on allowing weapons to strike deep into Russia.

"We urge everyone in the world who has the power to stop this terror: Ukraine needs air defense systems and missiles now, not sitting in storage," Zelensky said in a video posted to social media platform X. "Long-range strikes that can protect us from Russian terror are needed now, not later. Every day of delay, unfortunately, means more lost lives."

So is hacking.
Sure. As is in my tax account. And all that is connected to my social number. They do not have a problem with that. Because if that is compromized, its my ass.

They have no problem running atm's on win 95 still to this day.
They have vital software with no updates because end of life was yearssss away.But it is so complicated in language not longer current. In fact they got people well retired back because nobody had the expertise in such antiqueted software.
Ask me how i know.

I am not a novice in this material.

It possible. Look at amazone google the Chinese sites. If they would think they were leaky they would stop the same hour. Hasnt happened yet.

Now tell me again about hacking. Its the force you put behind that, that enforces the protection.

The lack of funds say more the enough.
Politics then is the stab of the heart.

We should have got this before amazone and other partys that have no problems what so ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back