"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cool box art from forthcoming Kinetic 1/48 F-16A MLU Viper of the Ukrainian Air Force kit.

5068-entry-0-1725208789.jpg

WOW! Is that for-real? It looks authentic ... but how much fuel would it need to carry? It looks like something out of a Marvel movie........ If it IS real, it's freakin' terrifying.......
I want one ..........

With a bit of i dont know if... trading in stuff that will not have parts to keep them flying for much longer for better gear.
It what it is aimed at in the end what counts.
But that better gear should be, under normal circunstances, Su-27s or even a chinese fighter.

But the gear this time is western. Big change. Belgrade is rolling to the West.

But that better gear should be, under normal circunstances, Su-27s or even a chinese fighter.

But the gear this time is western. Big change. Belgrade is rolling to the West.
I lived long enough to not say that. We will see where to guns at pointing at in the end. I hope, but sure have a reserve. It is wheeling and dealing, not a heart felt obligation.

I lived long enough to not say that. We will see where to guns at pointing at in the end. I hope, but sure have a reserve. It is wheeling and dealing, not a heart felt obligation.
Sure but change have to start at some point and I think it better be gradual than a suden shift.

Don't forget that 25 years ago the serbians were been bombed by NATO so buying/trading/having NATO now is a big deal nevertheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back