"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If DPRK is sending good troops, they're losing cadre, and if they're sending shitty troops, they're giving the Russians wooden nickels.
For the human wave tactic it doesn't matter if they are good or bad. Only numbers Matter.

Better for Ukrainia to set up a desertor line for north koreans with the aid of Seul. Good for Ukrainia to reduce the numbers and create paranoia and an oportunity for the south koreans to grab some intel from north of the 38 paralell.

For the human wave tactic it doesn't matter if they are good or bad. Only numbers Matter.

Better for Ukrainia to set up a desertor line for north koreans with the aid of Seul. Good for Ukrainia to reduce the numbers and create paranoia and an oportunity for the south koreans to grab some intel from north of the 38 paralell.

3,000 DPRK troops isn't like a huge shot in the arm, either.

I definitely agree that there's a good desertion opportunity here. If I were a North Korean soldier, I'd volunteer precisely in order to surrender and defect.

3,000 DPRK troops isn't like a huge shot in the arm, either.

I definitely agree that there's a good desertion opportunity here. If I were a North Korean soldier, I'd volunteer precisely in order to surrender and defect.
Certainly some 3.000 troops at once won't tip the balance by itself from the start but a human conveyor feeding 3.000 fresh troops to the meat grinder could make a difference and some +30.000 north koreans deads won't make any headlines in Rusia or DPRK nor entince any protest anywhere there.

Certainly some 3.000 troops at once won't tip the balance by itself from the start but a human conveyor feeding 3.000 fresh troops to the meat grinder could make a difference and some +30.000 north koreans deads won't make any headlines in Rusia or DPRK nor entince any protest anywhere there.

Sure, two battalions a month or whatever does matter. But it also weakens the regime at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back