Alliance Airshow, Ft. Worth Tx

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've heard of it, but I think I'd rather be in a comfy chair with popcorn. Maybe I'll give it a shot sometime.

Edit: Just went there tonight. It feels like you're at home watching a movie, which is nice, but you can't see your food, which meant I got hamburger all over my hands. Not my deal.

Brace yourself- Babylon A.D. It was actually mildly better than the mindless action flick I expected it to be. Apparently 30ish years in the future they still use the same Boeings as we use now. Who knew?

The food is excellent, ya just gotta get used to eating with the lights down low.

Babylon AD is on my list of to-see movies! Its a Vin Diesel movie, which means lots of big stunts and bigger explosions. Its sci-fi-ish, which means cool weapons and toys and stuff. Excellent!

9 days to go! I'll be the one standing over by the gate at opening time, probably wearing this hat (as well as all other appropriate articles of clothing):

Attachments

• PICT0206web.jpg
    PICT0206web.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 69
Hey Thor i called you today, did you get the message? I was in Dallas this afternoon, left about an hour ago, just crossing into Oklahoma now...

crap crap crap. No I didn't get the message, Freebird. I wonder what happened.

I'm going to try to be there RA. I have all my kids next weekend so I don't know if I'll be able to get away, but I'm going to try.

Rabid, IM me your cell phone number and I'll meet up with you out there. I've already cleared it with the boss so I'll be there.

Anyone else want to go, IM me and I'll give you my cell number.

RA, I'm not sure if I can go now. Had some crap come up that I may have to handle this weekend. Still, if you wanna IM me your cell number, if I can show up, I'll give you a call.

Heh. On a 2Gig card that my camera swore I could get 509 pics on (8Meg camera), I managed to download 726 pics. I'm not even close to sortin through all those!!!

ETA: The stunt-planes were cool, the jets were....jets, and as for WW2 planes, they had a static-display B-25 from the DisabledAmericanVetsAssc., and a P-40 (did the Heritage flight with an F-15) and F8 Bearcat in from Cavanaugh Air Museum. The rocket truck was really cool, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back