Amodel 1/144 An-3 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You review some very interesting kits Foks! I was surprised at how well the google translator worked from Portuguese to English. I must say though that I find the idea of photo-etch in 1/144 rather intimidating...

You review some very interesting kits Foks! I was surprised at how well the google translator worked from Portuguese to English. I must say though that I find the idea of photo-etch in 1/144 rather intimidating...

Thanks John!
Thanks to Mr. Oles too! He is the owner of ScaleModelKits and provides me those kits for review.
Those east european brands (Amodel, Unimodel, Kopro, Zvezda and many others...) has very interesting and very diferent kits!

Good to know that Google translator is working well...of course its not 100% perfect, but it is very good! Thanks for the feedback!

Viking, those 1/144 PE's are very well produced...but I must say: They are really thick and tiny...they are not for beginners!

It's a good kit!

Best Regards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back