any 1928 Breman D1167 Atlantic flight experts out there??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MCNJ

Airman
May 18, 2011
NJ
Tried for years to research some Antique Family photos of the Breman and Von Huenefeld, Koehl and Fitzmaurice. They begin with early German royalty/Mil, photos of the plane on airstrip etc, ww1 soldiers, and family through ww2. These were purchased along with a ww1 P08 at an estate sale/auction.
if anyone has done any research in the flight and families, would like to talk.
Hit a block wall a few years back and thought I would give it a try here.

Hey, NJ-Ah, the old country, Union County.

Try contacting the Deutches Museum in Munich. Various airheads on the staff there.

There used to be a place on Bleibtrue Strasse in Berlin that was crammed with early German aviation memorabilia and afficianatos of same. Don't know if it's still there, two blocks in from the Kuferstendamm, an ell train ran next to the location. Regards

Try contacting the Deutches Museum in Munich. Various airheads on the staff there.

There used to be a place on Bleibtrue Strasse in Berlin that was crammed with early German aviation memorabilia and afficianatos of same. Don't know if it's still there, two blocks in from the Kuferstendamm, an ell train ran next to the location. Regards

I'll try looking that museum up to see if there is contact info. I did much searching 2 years ago and found 1 distant relative of one that was going to look through the photos to see if she recognized any of the more recent ( 40's, 50's ) photos. But had a loss of hard drive and all info. Have not done much since.

Are you from Union Cty?

Rivet, I located a link to the museum and sent a email to them requesting info/help. Thanks again!

I had no luck finding any Bus on Bleibtrue Strasse in Berlin. If there is anyone from Germany on the board that may have a clue or another source there, help would be appreciated.

No MC. The township of Union. Regards and good hunting. Oh, Yeah, Was the P08 sold with the estate a long barrel arm? Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back