Sep 25, 2007 #1 terminal99 Recruit 5 0 Joined Sep 25, 2007 I have a piece of a prop that came from a vet's estate. Any ideas about which aircraft this was a part of? Attachments aaanoseart_003.jpg 65.9 KB · Views: 148 aaanoseart_004.jpg 49.6 KB · Views: 155
I have a piece of a prop that came from a vet's estate. Any ideas about which aircraft this was a part of?
Sep 25, 2007 #2 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Black fore and natural white aft? Hmmm...
Sep 26, 2007 Thread starter #3 terminal99 Recruit 5 0 Joined Sep 25, 2007 Is it unusual to not be painted on both sides?
Sep 27, 2007 #4 JP Vieira Airman 92 0 Joined Aug 5, 2007 Website community.imaginefx.com I have no idea...You do not know any other information on it, do you? Like where did the vet served...?
I have no idea...You do not know any other information on it, do you? Like where did the vet served...?
Sep 28, 2007 Thread starter #5 terminal99 Recruit 5 0 Joined Sep 25, 2007 I wish I knew where he served. I know it would help narrow the search.