Anyway to keep from being logged off if I'm inactive for a while?

robtmelvin

Airman
21
0
Joined
Feb 25, 2011
Location
Harlan, Kentucky, U.S.A.
Hi, guys. I have a question about be automatically logged off if I'm inactive for some time. I like to keep the forum up on my computer at the office (I'm the boss - I get to do that kind of thing! LOL). I've found that if I'm inactive for a period of time, sometimes as short as 15 or 20 minutes, I get logged off. Is there anyway that I can tweak a setting on the site to keep me logged in unless and until I log off?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bob
 
When you log in, check the box next to it that says "Automatically Log Me In" (I believe that is what it says :)). It will keep you logged in permanently.
 
You and Adler are brothers? hahahaha. Just kidding. I had to learn about the check box also many years ago.
 
We're all brothers :grouphuuug: :lol:

:thumbright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back