Aug 29, 1944- 66th anniversary commemoration of the air battle

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Roman, I have to congratulate your countrymen on keeping the spirit of the sacrifices of Allied airmen alive. Its sad that some in my country are too lazy to even take a moment to remember.

Thank you Chris. Also here we have such people.We just want 2 things- to preserve those stories for the future generations and I believe my son will follow me and to let the US veterans and their families know that we haven´t and won´t forget.
And also, those meetings gave me a gorgeous chance to make a lot of new friendships!

KARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't think we've forgotten about shipping my other kid off to you for a summer either!!!

we're looking at the summer of 2015!!

( insert evil wicked laugh)

Ya know, you and Terry need to be on skype or facebook more often. It's so much easier to keep in touch that way

Oh- Karl, if you know any really cool bacon recipies ship them on over. Cassie is doing a bacon theme for her birthday party (bacon food, bacon cake [yes bacon cake], and even a bacon item scavenger hunt).

I'm looking for finger foods other than bacon wrapped scallops or water chestnuts... :)

Terry- heck ya Vegas!!

Great weather and we have a lake.

The ocean is 5 hrs away in California. Humidity is slim to none except for about 2 weeks a year. Skiing is 45 minutes away at minimum (30 from my house), further if you go to Utah or Colorado.

and

we have girls and pubs too. (no last call, and 24 hour pubs at that)

Sounds good Kelly, but I'd only be able to watch the skiing these days ! My times of throwing myself down black runs at stupid speeds are over I'm afraid - can't bend the knees any more, and if I did fall, which wasn't common, I wouldn't be able to get up again ! If I was a horse, they'd shoot me !!!

KARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't think we've forgotten about shipping my other kid off to you for a summer either!!!

we're looking at the summer of 2015!!

( insert evil wicked laugh)

Ya know, you and Terry need to be on skype or facebook more often. It's so much easier to keep in touch that way

Oh- Karl, if you know any really cool bacon recipies ship them on over. Cassie is doing a bacon theme for her birthday party (bacon food, bacon cake [yes bacon cake], and even a bacon item scavenger hunt).

I'm looking for finger foods other than bacon wrapped scallops or water chestnuts... :)

Hi Kelly, will try and sort some Bacon stuff out for Cassie :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back