Aurora (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh come on you all know that David Hasselhof is the best ever!!!!

Okay I am lieing, I can not stand that creep.

Personally my favorite actor is Sean Connery but in the battle of Clint Eastwood vs. McQueen Im for Clint Eastwood all the way. Sorry CC.

You would like James Dean, he was a raving Queen.
Damn............ That one deserves something.....

Attachments

• whoopassauce_518.jpg
    whoopassauce_518.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 265
Many times that has been said and many times it has been wrong. I wouldn't say that Aurora doesn't exist. It certainly is a fact that the SR-71 Blackbird and the U-2 have been retired. In favour of what? Satelites? What has changed that has made satelites a better option than they were in the Cold War as a sole reconnaisance system? I thought that was why the U-2 stayed in service and the SR-71 Blackbird was developed. I think there is a replacement that is flying ready for use in case it is needed...

Many times that has been said and many times it has been wrong. I wouldn't say that Aurora doesn't exist. It certainly is a fact that the SR-71 Blackbird and the U-2 have been retired. In favour of what? Satelites? What has changed that has made satelites a better option than they were in the Cold War as a sole reconnaisance system? I thought that was why the U-2 stayed in service and the SR-71 Blackbird was developed. I think there is a replacement that is flying ready for use in case it is needed...

Sattelies became easier to operate and can provide real time information within 45 minutes. In the battlefield UAVs are used. A version of the U-2, the TR-1 is still in use.
Again there is no "Aurora."

U-2C.jpg

Oh I don't know. Aurora. Probably not. But an unmanned hypersonic vehicle. Absolutely. Too many pictures of "donuts-on-a-rope" coupled with repetative booms. Many well respected sources/pics have been published that imply some sort of external fuel/oxidizer propulsion system. This and/or perhaps a military version of the X-43 scramjet seems highly likely to me. Heck, the latter is even being developed along with the Aussies and Japan.

Attachments

• d_on_r.jpg
    d_on_r.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 69036main_x-43_banner.jpg
    69036main_x-43_banner.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 61
Yes, exactly. I am not, repeat not implying that this aircraft contains a pilot but just that it is a big aircraft that can travel fast. It could contain a large number of cameras for the size of the aircraft as well as a lot of sophisticated equipment for measuring radar outputs, type of rock, and infared for all that is known about it. I do watch Star Trek but still you have to admit that at the moment travel at that speed can't be ruled out. I mean a century ago (1900) there was no heavier than air travel. 1914-1918 we get the first fighters and bombers in military service. then 1939-1945 monoplanes get faster and then there is the jet. Then there is Chuck Yegar in the X-1 soon after. Then 1986-1988 there are stealth aircraft which were at first denied, as well as the SR-71 Blackbird. Point is never, rule out a black project like Aurora being possible. It probably isn't known by that name in the world of those that conduct the Black Projects but it is possible that the aircraft is a large drone the size of regular aircraft intended to gather much more data than a regular drone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back