Avia B.534

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

N123.jpg

Very good stuff indeed German! No problem, I am not offended at all... :lol:

Bullo, here u go:

B-534-cet.JPG

Avia B-534, Czechoslovak Police Air Force, 1938

phpguXdjv.jpg

1.gif

ex_4.jpg

Avia B-534-IV (vyr.c.259/L-2)
12. Letka, Stihacia perut II (No. 12 Flight of Fighter Squadron II), Vinnitsa or Tulczyn, USSR, September 1941.
Artist: © Jan Mace

ex_5.jpg

Avia B-34 (s.n. 5/S-4)
Letecka skola SVZ (Air Training School), Tri Duby, Slovakia, August 1944.
Artist: © Jan Mace

More @: WINGS PALETTE - Avia B.534

And I'll find more on my CD's, just give me time. ;)

G'day Mates, this has been a great post.It was just early this week I was given the complete sets of Airplane and Take Off magazines.While munching on a sandwich at lunchtime at work, I came across the article about the Avia B.534 and fell in love with this attractive biplane.I decided to make a scratch model out of balsa and fit it up with RC gear to fly at my local field.So I googled B.534 and found this site.I want to thank you all ,for the diagrams and pictures which will help me to draw up some scale plans.Thank you,regards Mark (Rcmeca).

Hi Mark Rcmeca!

I believe some of Czech RC flyers fly this lovely biplane. So if you wanna really build this bird, I think it won't be a problem for me to provide you plans, scale drawings and tutorials on the build.

Feel free to contact me! :)

Pisis

Thankyou for the offer Pisis,I have sent you a PM earlier on.I have a question a slight divergence from the first post ,however what is the biplane in the opening of the "Dark Blue World".I originally thought that the Avia B.534 could have been used ,then I realised they would not have been able to do the scene where the pilots girlfriend was learning to use the joystick.She did appear to be a quick learner however by the following scene:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back