B-17G Cutaway

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It does look like its ditchin' but the giveaway is that the crew are still onboard...you can see the flight engineer sitting in his turret looking quite happy :lol:

Yes...very good but very unlikely methinks... ;) Perhaps its been captured by the Germans and they couldn't work out the strange American controls and they're about to crash into the sea?

forgive me for stating the obvious, burt perhaps they are actually about to ditch and that was the last photo taken of it in one piece 8)

it's not that i hate the B-17, it's merely my opinion that the lancaster was better, i mean, was their any evidece i was happy that the B-17 is ditching? why do you all steriotype me? :cry:

you dont hate the b-17 lanc? ive never heard a lie so big, in some forums comments like "the b-17 is shit" were not uncommon 8) and we all know youre happy that its ditching, i bet youre sitting at home quietly smirking....

ok then C.C., i challenge you to find a time when i said "the B-17 is two bob bit [cockney rhyming slang]", go on.........................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back