Boring.................

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

mikec1

Banned
Jul 9, 2013
Georgia, USA
Greetings Guys, and Gals;

..... I have spent the last hour trying to find somewhere that I can get myself into some trouble .......... :rolleyes:
but it seem that nobody want to play........... :(

I don't know.............. Are you sure that you are MY master........ ? I remember, in the old days, my master did not
treat me this way ................. :shock: ........ Well you know it has been a really bad day, nothing is working right, and
it seems that no-one wants to cooperate. Well............. I don't know........... But, I am going to keep my eye on you.

Mike

"I've been stuffed in your pocket for the last 100 days. When I don't get my way I take it out on the slaves."
Space Lord Mother ******

Magic mushrooms? Magic bacon? Fiddling with a screwdriver in them there holes in the wall, with the power still on?

Greeting Guys Gals;

I am really surprised ........... so many people out there, that are concerned about my mental heilth concision. I am
not sure I can deal with this. I'll have to talk to my Therapist about this one. There is no point talking to
my Psychiatrist, he knows that I am gone Pacon.

Anyway, When I was a younger Tadpole. They told us, that the securecrt to military life was to keep them guessing.
once they figured you out your in trouble. Because then, they knew how to use you .............. 8)

Mike

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back