May 2, 2004 #121 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England that was a joke, a petty joke
May 2, 2004 #122 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 i took it as quite offensive............
May 2, 2004 #123 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England you dont usually
May 2, 2004 #124 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 well i didn't know you meant it as a joke..............
May 2, 2004 #125 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England didnt the fact i put a ' ' after it means anything?
May 2, 2004 #127 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England ah well 8)
May 2, 2004 #128 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 it's just been us two posting here for ages, perhaps no-one care enough to interfere................
May 2, 2004 #129 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England no one cares enough anyway
May 4, 2004 #130 plan_D Lieutenant Colonel 11,639 23 Joined Apr 1, 2004 Look at the little baby B-17...that's a very early B-52 by the way...the 'new' ones have completely different noses.
Look at the little baby B-17...that's a very early B-52 by the way...the 'new' ones have completely different noses.
May 4, 2004 #131 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England wow christ, that shows how big the b-52 really is
May 5, 2004 #132 plan_D Lieutenant Colonel 11,639 23 Joined Apr 1, 2004 Haven't you ever seen one? They used to do fly-bys here (at RAF Finningley) when the air shows were on before it shut down.
Haven't you ever seen one? They used to do fly-bys here (at RAF Finningley) when the air shows were on before it shut down.
May 5, 2004 #133 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England i havent seen any planes up close
May 5, 2004 #134 L Lightning Guy Master Sergeant 2,511 6 Joined Apr 29, 2004 That's a pity. From what I hear the Imperial War Museum is supposed to be top notch.
May 5, 2004 #135 plan_D Lieutenant Colonel 11,639 23 Joined Apr 1, 2004 I've heard that too, but luckily for me my dad was in the RAF so I always got into airshows for free.
I've heard that too, but luckily for me my dad was in the RAF so I always got into airshows for free.
May 5, 2004 #136 L Lightning Guy Master Sergeant 2,511 6 Joined Apr 29, 2004 Well, over here, I've been able to see the Naval Air Museum and the 8th AF Heritage Museum. I'm hoping to see the USAF Museum this summer. If I do I'm going to kick and scream like a kid until they let me sit in the P-38.
Well, over here, I've been able to see the Naval Air Museum and the 8th AF Heritage Museum. I'm hoping to see the USAF Museum this summer. If I do I'm going to kick and scream like a kid until they let me sit in the P-38.
May 5, 2004 #137 plan_D Lieutenant Colonel 11,639 23 Joined Apr 1, 2004 Is that the one in Ohio, Wright Patterson AFB, right? If so, you lucky B**TARD!
May 5, 2004 #138 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 you think the B-52's big, you should see a B-36, it's as long as the B-52 is wide................
May 5, 2004 #139 plan_D Lieutenant Colonel 11,639 23 Joined Apr 1, 2004 It's good you mentioned that...
May 5, 2004 #140 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 sawell as that, the B-36 makes the B-29 look the size of a fighter, not many "old" planes can say they can do that............
sawell as that, the B-36 makes the B-29 look the size of a fighter, not many "old" planes can say they can do that............