B25 Mitchell Seats

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ProudKerman

Airman
Jan 23, 2015
Gday Folks

Okay so awhile ago I bought two seat bases for a B25 Mitchell. Not sure which station maybe nav or pilot not sure but I have two. They are the type that had wooden seats not metal though I've never been able to find pics of the wooden seats. Does anyone have any pics or better yet schematics for these seats. I'm looking to get some remade to fit onto the bases but I dont even know what they look like. I'm in Australia but I dont know whether these came from an aussie or yank bird.
Anything will help

Thanks in advance
:)

Gday Folks

Okay so awhile ago I bought two seat bases for a B25 Mitchell. Not sure which station maybe nav or pilot not sure but I have two. They are the type that had wooden seats not metal though I've never been able to find pics of the wooden seats. Does anyone have any pics or better yet schematics for these seats. I'm looking to get some remade to fit onto the bases but I dont even know what they look like. I'm in Australia but I dont know whether these came from an aussie or yank bird.
Anything will help

Thanks in advance
:)

Not sure if this will help but found it in the Squadron Signal book B-25 Walk around. I don't have it but read that there is a break down of all the seats in any B-25 version parts manual. Would love to see one if some one has one to upload.

Attachments

• seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,586
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 811
Last edited:
Does anyone know what Mk B25 had the Wooden seat variant? Or does any one know of someone who has a seat, I'd assume most flying or static 25s have metla seats but do any have the wooden seats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back