Badger Air brush question

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

gijive

Airman 1st Class
Hi

I just bought a Badger airbush on e-bay whichalthough second hand is said never to have been used but has a coating within the point of what appears like vaseline, my question is do new airbrushes come with this as a protective coating?

Don't know much about the airbrush in general, but I own a Badger 250 and don't think there was protective vaseline...but, there will be more who know more.

I don't remember mine having anything on it, but it's been a while since I bought it. I did take it apart and clean it before it's first use anyway just to make sure there were no hidden suprises left over in there.

I also have a Badger. It didn't come with any protective coating on the inside but that doesn't mean the previous owner didn't try to protect it. Right or wrong it could have just been good intentions. Just give her a good cleaning before you use it.

I've had three Badgers over the years, various models, and none of them had any coating on them. Just carefully unscrew the nozzle and give it a clean, then run some thinners through it, just to ensure any internal residue is cleared out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back