Barbeque Tax

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Matt308

Glock Perfection
18,941
101
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Location
Washington State
Let's see if we can get Adler spooled up...

___________________________________________________

RIA Novosti - World - Belgium to impose tax on barbequing to fight global warming

Belgium to impose tax on barbequing to fight global warming

BRUSSELS, April 3 (RIA Novosti) - The government of Belgium's French-speaking region of Wallonia, which has a population of about 4 million, has approved a tax on barbequing, local media reported.

Experts said that between 50 and 100 grams of CO2, a so-called greenhouse gas, is emitted during barbequing. Beginning June 2007, residents of Wallonia will have to pay 20 euros for a grilling session.

The local authorities plan to monitor compliance with the new tax legislation from helicopters, whose thermal sensors will detect burning grills.

Scientists believe CO2 emissions are a major cause of global warming.


yup, let's enforce it with helecopters..........
 
Are these electric helicopters that don't need fossil fuel to fly and emit zero CO2? Just when you think you've heard it all....
 
well I've started the barbie right now for the BBQ chicken, the local enviros will have a hey day. come and get it you scum I'll cut yer throats

I'm in a kinda pirate like mood today / wheres the wenchs ?
 
Bring on the Flaming Fart Jokes. There are just so many different ways you can go with this one.
 
Matt - is that a serious article??? Sounds like something off of theonion.com

Ridiculous. Europe is a strange, strange place. I'll keep my US of A.
 
Crazy, just like John Travolta telling people to try and cut down on their greenhouse gas emittions, meanwhile he's clocking up tens of thousands of miles in his private 707!!:lol::rolleyes:
 
I think we should nuke Belgium...and hope that the nuclear fallout is blown over France ...
 
Let's see if we can get Adler spooled up...

:lol:

Naw that wont spool me up. I dont give a **** what they do in Belgium. As long as they dont do that in the states or in Germany (which is the one thing I think the Germans would fight for, they love grilling and there beer :lol:) I dont care.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back