Apr 22, 2023 #21 macharvard Airman 1st Class 111 171 Joined Apr 22, 2007 Location Southern Ontario, Canada Peter Gunn said: I am officially an old fart... 65 today. Click to expand... Good grief! Here's me thinking I was an old man! (79 by year's end) Many happy returns. Co-là-breith math!
Peter Gunn said: I am officially an old fart... 65 today. Click to expand... Good grief! Here's me thinking I was an old man! (79 by year's end) Many happy returns. Co-là-breith math!
Apr 22, 2023 #22 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Happy birthday man.....be knocking on that door in less than 12 months....
Apr 23, 2023 #23 GrumpyOldCrewChief Airman 1st Class 145 123 Joined Nov 9, 2018 Location Suburban Detroit, MI. USA
Apr 24, 2023 Thread starter #24 Peter Gunn Master Sergeant 2,734 4,390 Joined Jan 13, 2016 Location Clearwater, Florida macharvard said: Good grief! Here's me thinking I was an old man! (79 by year's end) Many happy returns. Co-là-breith math! Click to expand... Eh, you're still young. P.S. I love your forum avatar!
macharvard said: Good grief! Here's me thinking I was an old man! (79 by year's end) Many happy returns. Co-là-breith math! Click to expand... Eh, you're still young. P.S. I love your forum avatar!
Apr 26, 2023 #25 Warbirdnutball Airman 1st Class 184 167 Joined Aug 14, 2020 Peter Gunn said: I am officially an old fart... 65 today. Click to expand... Happy birthday good sir. I'm 5 yrs behind but catchin up. . Hope it's great.
Peter Gunn said: I am officially an old fart... 65 today. Click to expand... Happy birthday good sir. I'm 5 yrs behind but catchin up. . Hope it's great.
Apr 26, 2023 #26 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,892 21,880 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Warbirdnutball said: Happy birthday good sir. I'm 5 yrs behind but catchin up. . Hope it's great. Click to expand... Don't be in such a hurry.
Warbirdnutball said: Happy birthday good sir. I'm 5 yrs behind but catchin up. . Hope it's great. Click to expand... Don't be in such a hurry.
Apr 27, 2023 #28 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,892 21,880 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Remember, growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
Apr 27, 2023 #29 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,518 26,844 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com wow, ok, so you're now a card-carrying fossil, congrats! Of course, I'm only a few years behind you, but with the wreck and the stress from this recent house purchase disaster, I feel like I'm about 10 years ahead of you! Honestly, hope you had a great birthday!
wow, ok, so you're now a card-carrying fossil, congrats! Of course, I'm only a few years behind you, but with the wreck and the stress from this recent house purchase disaster, I feel like I'm about 10 years ahead of you! Honestly, hope you had a great birthday!
Apr 27, 2023 #30 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,892 21,880 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY "It ain't the years, it's the mileage." Indiana Jones
Apr 27, 2023 #31 S special ed 1st Lieutenant 7,074 17,856 Joined May 13, 2018 "Don't let the old man in." Clint Eastwood
Apr 27, 2023 #32 T Bolt Colonel 14,256 4,814 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Happy Birthday! Still a few years yet for me.