Battle of the Aircraft: Read Rules Before Posting (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayne saved the Stuka bacl at post 1056 - how is it back?

I don't think people are copy/paste the very last post before a new post. I've been trying to make the HoF and HoS easier to copy but I guess its not working.
 
Yeap back at 1056, the Stuka was saved and moved to the HOF. It should not even be voted on anymore. I will fix this now...

Okay I have it figured out now. Back at post 1071, beaupower32 did not copy the last post and just copied whatever post he felt like...;) That is also how the Bloch was killed a second time. :lol:

Read the rules people and pay attention! A continuation thread to be started shortly...
 
Last edited:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back