I can't, but doesn't mean too much since I was never too much into operational details, being rather more interested in the cold, heartless technical details. Perhaps someone who's more buried into Tagjagd operations can answer the question, I can't. I presume the resupply missions in the Med would probaly a good place to look...
On the other hand, I own a lot of Bf 109 tech manuals, including very detailed range tables for the 109F-4 and FW 190A, so I can be very sure of this. I don't have much for the later G models from Germans, however there are multiple British documents on this matter in good agreement.
This one is the German datasheet (not the range table - Reichweitentabelle - which gives the same figures) for the 109F-4, FW 190A with an early BMW 801 engine, and preliminary figures for the Bf 109G-1 (calculated from performance measured on a Bf 109F-4 in Rechlin, however the G-1 is in unknown conditions).
Noteworthy is that they except the 109G to be of somewhat higher ranged than the 109F. This is presumably due to the better fuel effiency, and higher rated altitude of the high compression ratio DB 605A engine.
This is a British intel table from early 1945, comparing British types to basic Luftwaffe equivalents (or close. They seem to me more like 1943 versions of the 109G/190A)
And this from the British Middle-East report on the Bf 109G-2/trop they captured there, nowadays it's better known as the 'Black Six'.
This latter 109G range table was later reduced by British AI. by 20% for the most economical settings, without touching the high-speed cruise ranges, however they don't give much of a reasoning why and how the correction was made (other British docs however show a 20% deduction made for safety, navigational errors etc.), and the later doc posted below again gives a touch bit higher figures. Unfortunately, I don't have the original BF 109G range tables to check against.