Best Looking FW-190??

which was the better looking

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nonskimmer said:
I'm an Anton fan too as well as a Lanc lover (the bomber :rolleyes: ), so I guess you can count me in on the jealousy club. :)

And here all this time I thought I just had good taste. :-k
Ah well.

you do have good taste skimmey, you have the same taste as me!! :p

The Anton deffinatly looks meaner and more deadly but if you are looking for beauty it is the Dora that steals the show.

maybe i like mean ;)

seriously though the A's much better looking than the D i mean the nose on the D's almost as big as dubz's boyfriend's ;) and that's pretty damn big and ugly :rolleyes:

What the hell are you talking about. It is long, not big. The Bf-109s nose was long, not big, the Mustangs nose was long not big. The Fw-190A's nose was big, the P-47s nose was big.

long can mean big! and in this case as i'm talking about length, the A's nose is short, and thus is small, the D's is long, thus it is big.........

and ugly too :rolleyes:

why should you feel pitty, you're the ones in the wrong? :lol:

and no plane ever has had or ever will have sexier lines than the lanc ;) except maybe the spit :rolleyes:

ya know the Dora wasn't such a bad groundattack bird either........surprise, surprise. II./JG 300 was performing these in april of 45 agaisnt the Russian bridgeheads and Allied cross-road points

I like mean brutish aircraft more, generally, the Spitfire being a massive exception. So I do prefer the Anton, but I would never call the Dora anything near ugly - as it is a beautiful plane itself.

the D model is ONE OF the sweetest looking plane in d sky.

if there were a poll for the nicest plane in d sky i'd say

TA152
or
Spitfire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back