Best naval fighter

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hate the Hellcat though - think its ugly...just goes to show its the subtle differences that give aircraft character - the Hellcat looks a bit like the Wildcat but the latter is one of my fav fighters from that period :-k

I prefer the Hellcat, even if it is ugly. Although, the Wildcat in my eyes is ugly as well. Well, as ugly as the planes of World War 2 can get since they are all good looking.

Hey! whats the prob with the FW 189!?

Fw-189.jpg

As my esteemed male parental forebear would have said

"Its a little ripper!"

Kiwimac

Not nessasarily - i've never thought the Hellcat was that much cop - the yanks had better naval planes than that (i.e the Corsair)

I may have been mistaken but did I read somewhere else that you were defending the Corsair as not a wholly american plane??? I seem to recall reading that you defending the integral part that the britsh played in the design of the plane?

Hot Space said:
plan_D said:
I prefer the Hellcat, even if it is ugly. Although, the Wildcat in my eyes is ugly as well. Well, as ugly as the planes of World War 2 can get since they are all good looking.

I hate my wife; now that's damn ugly :lol: :lol:

Hot Space
what happened to the "now this is the kind of babe you need to fly" and "woman. 36-24-36" posts a while back?

GermansRGeniuses said:
Hot Space said:
plan_D said:

I hate my wife; now that's damn ugly :lol: :lol:

Hot Space
what happened to the "now this is the kind of babe you need to fly" and "woman. 36-24-36" posts a while back?

I'm on strike this week :lol: :lol:

Hot Space

Oleanna said:
Not nessasarily - i've never thought the Hellcat was that much cop - the yanks had better naval planes than that (i.e the Corsair)

I may have been mistaken but did I read somewhere else that you were defending the Corsair as not a wholly american plane??? I seem to recall reading that you defending the integral part that the britsh played in the design of the plane?

I never said the Yanks MADE better planes than that all i meant was they USED better planes than that "Oleanna" ;)

he didn't go into te fleet air arm museum, unless there's something he's not telling me..............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back