Best Piston Engined Fighter Ever (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of dissimilar a/c in a dogfight, I wonder if a fighter like Mig 21,23 or even 29 ever got in a low level dogfight with an A-10? What would youralls opinion be about that match up?

Speaking of dissimilar a/c in a dogfight, I wonder if a fighter like Mig 21,23 or even 29 ever got in a low level dogfight with an A-10? What would youralls opinion be about that match up?
An F-86 shot down a Mig-21 during one of the India-Pakistan conflicts. If that isn't dissimilar I don't know what is.

Overall I think it is a given that the 21, 23, and 29 have the upperhand on the A-10. However the A-10 is maneuverable and with a good pilot could deffinatly give them a run for there money. The scenerio would more than likely never happen though...

what??

Attachments

• zzzzzzCape.jpg
    zzzzzzCape.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 80
lmfao, yea, 10 years ago and I could possibly agree, right now I'm just a mid-level badass who occasionally gets to run around the jungle, making believe he still has it....

Ahhh I see....so you are a retired mean SOB ass-kicker who now is has fallen to the level of mid-level badass weekend warrior? (I mean that with 100% humor and respect....)

:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back