Best naval fighter

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hate the Hellcat though - think its ugly...just goes to show its the subtle differences that give aircraft character - the Hellcat looks a bit like the Wildcat but the latter is one of my fav fighters from that period

I prefer the Hellcat, even if it is ugly. Although, the Wildcat in my eyes is ugly as well. Well, as ugly as the planes of World War 2 can get since they are all good looking.

Not nessasarily - i've never thought the Hellcat was that much cop - the yanks had better naval planes than that (i.e the Corsair)

I may have been mistaken but did I read somewhere else that you were defending the Corsair as not a wholly american plane??? I seem to recall reading that you defending the integral part that the britsh played in the design of the plane?

what happened to the "now this is the kind of babe you need to fly" and "woman. 36-24-36" posts a while back?

I'm on strike this week

Hot Space

I never said the Yanks MADE better planes than that all i meant was they USED better planes than that "Oleanna"

Users who are viewing this thread