Votes: 15 4.6%
  • Chinese Air Force

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Russian Air Force

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • Japanese Air Force

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not to hijack the thread but yes I am still mad about the War of Northern Aggression. It was a big mistake all around. Slavery was going away of it's own accord eventually and wasn't the primary cause of the war anyway. The US just lost it's genius for compromise. If Lincoln had ordered evacuation of Fort Sumter instead of trying to resupply it, Beauregard would not have fired on the fort and a compromise was still not beyond reach. Our big mistake(Texas) was in joining the Union in the first place. We should have stayed a Republic with all our lands in what is now N. Mexico, Colorado, etc. We could be a member of OPEC and still have the Texas Navy. We would probably have California and Arizona as part of us also although I don't know if I would want Calif.

Renrich.... let it go ...... you know like the issue was settled 150 years ago.

Start your own thread about it and not in here.

By the way, holding a grudge for historical events from that long ago, you remind me of the muslims that are still angry about the crusades.

Actually what was setlled was the question of whether the Confederacy had the military power to prevent the North from dictating their will over the question of Seccession.

Attorney General Black (formerly Supreme Court Justice), when asked for an opinion by Lincoln on the Constitutionality of sending Federal Troops to South Carolina after Sumpter, said unequivocally that such an act would have the effect of 'dissolving the union'.

So militarily yes
Constitutionally no
For all practical purposes yes

We are once again hung up on political correctness. It is still the Confederate Air Force as far as I am concerned, that is until barack hussein obama becomes president and outlaws it.

I chose the Luftwaffe. I like the designs or their airplanes! Me109's swirling nose with cannon, the stukas snake,and many of the German choices for color schemes. The German planes are my favorite planes!

ju87

I chose the Luftwaffe. I like the designs or their airplanes! Me109's swirling nose with cannon, the stukas snake,and many of the German choices for color schemes. The German planes are my favorite planes!

ju87

But how does that translate into industrial superority?

How does it mean for global reach?

i vote for the luftwaffe, because they had the greatest aces, adavnced projects and fought like lions until the very end

The allies had many great aces, had advanced projects that were used in the 2nd world war (not some future conflict) and they too fought like Lions.

Plus they were larger and won the war.

from a practical allied p.o.v,i reckon the desert airforce.a.v.m. broadhurst was insramental in integreating the cab rank system,along with iirc gen.pete qusada.please correct me if i am wrong.yours,starling.p.s,i included the commonwealth also.

I voted for the RAF,because if we lost the Battle of Britain the US could not use the UK as a stagging post invade Europe.

But the AAF built more planes, trained more aircrews, flew in all theaters of the war.

Just because you win one battle at the beginning doesnt make you the best when the war ends.

Users who are viewing this thread