Bf-109 G6 electrical system and prop data (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

marko93

Recruit
Dec 2, 2022
Dear community,

I am currently involved in getting information for a quite extensive (and most likely the most realistic yet) simulation of the Bf-109 G6 for MSFS.

We are still missing data on the propellor VDM 9-12199 as well as the wooden blades used today.

Furthermore we are looking for a circuit diagram of the plane as we were only able to find this for the E-series.

I'll be very thankful for every little piece of information on this as this will really help this plane to come to life on Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Dear community,

I am currently involved in getting information for a quite extensive (and most likely the most realistic yet) simulation of the Bf-109 G6 for MSFS.

We are still missing data on the propellor VDM 9-12199 as well as the wooden blades used today.

Furthermore we are looking for a circuit diagram of the plane as we were only able to find this for the E-series.

I'll be very thankful for every little piece of information on this as this will really help this plane to come to life on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Hi. Look in the manuals part of this board for the electric bordnetz.

What is it you want from those schematics. It always is a sub part of the maintenance manual of a luftwaffe fighter. Part electric for plane part electric for arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back