Apr 3, 2023 #1 M Moose Airman 21 27 Joined Feb 6, 2023 The aircraft of Horst Pezstchler. 2./JG3 1/48 Eduard Weekend Edition. Prop blur done using my wife's hair dryer Landing gear cloned out in some pictures. Stand made of clothes hanger wire cloned out. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2023
The aircraft of Horst Pezstchler. 2./JG3 1/48 Eduard Weekend Edition. Prop blur done using my wife's hair dryer Landing gear cloned out in some pictures. Stand made of clothes hanger wire cloned out.
Apr 3, 2023 #2 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Nice build and neat presentation.
Apr 3, 2023 #3 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,281 38,793 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Well done.
Apr 3, 2023 #4 Crimea_River Marshal 47,753 16,277 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Excellent model and renderings.
Apr 3, 2023 #5 Erich the old Sage 13,023 788 Joined May 20, 2004 Location Platonic Sphere Horst was quite a character, many conversations with him. If he were alive today he'd give you a thumbs up on Schwarze 14.
Horst was quite a character, many conversations with him. If he were alive today he'd give you a thumbs up on Schwarze 14.
Apr 3, 2023 Thread starter #6 M Moose Airman 21 27 Joined Feb 6, 2023 Erich said: Horst was quite a character, many conversations with him. If he were alive today he'd give you a thumbs up on Schwarze 14. Click to expand... I would have loved to meet him. I have read a little about him. I'm glad he survived the war.
Erich said: Horst was quite a character, many conversations with him. If he were alive today he'd give you a thumbs up on Schwarze 14. Click to expand... I would have loved to meet him. I have read a little about him. I'm glad he survived the war.