BF110C-4/B 1/72 (Airfix new tooling)

Very nice work indeed. I have the same kit in the stash waiting to be build. Just one note though, the swastika should be with white outline and not all black I believe.
 
Very nice work indeed. I have the same kit in the stash waiting to be build. Just one note though, the swastika should be with white outline and not all black I believe.

Hi! Thanks for your comments!

Looking to the photo I've based it should be no white outlines to the swastika, have a look:
Slide1.jpg
 
I´m agree with all!.

Bello bimotor.
Saludos.
 
I'm with Igor as the standard swastika at the time was edged in a thin white and black outline. I think the low resolution of the above pic combined with the very roughly applied white distemper camo, some of which actually obscured part of the swastika in the above pic, make it difficult to see the thin black outline. This was my interpretation of the same subject:

101017 Rudder.jpg
 
Got a close up look at this bird today.....looks pretty good in the flesh !
 
Congrats Paulo. :thumbright:
 
Thanks all!
 
I had not seen the splendid prize. Much deserved. :occasion5:
Congratulations Paulo.

:thumbup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back