Jun 24, 2008 #1 eddie_brunette Senior Airman 560 3 Joined Oct 17, 2007 Location Nelspruit, Mpumalanga Anybody got any info. I found nothing on net or in my books about bird strikes in WW2 edd
Jun 24, 2008 #2 timshatz Chief Master Sergeant 3,912 26 Joined Mar 29, 2006 Location Phila, Pa See Airplane. See Airplane with Prop. See Prop spin. See Bird fly into Airplane Prop. No more bird. Really is that simple.
See Airplane. See Airplane with Prop. See Prop spin. See Bird fly into Airplane Prop. No more bird. Really is that simple.
Jun 25, 2008 Thread starter #3 eddie_brunette Senior Airman 560 3 Joined Oct 17, 2007 Location Nelspruit, Mpumalanga what I thought too, but what about twins?
Jun 25, 2008 #4 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL true, jets are more susceptible but I would'nt dismiss the severity of bird strikes.. There's a couple prop jobs here: Neue Seite 4 .
true, jets are more susceptible but I would'nt dismiss the severity of bird strikes.. There's a couple prop jobs here: Neue Seite 4 .
Jun 25, 2008 Thread starter #5 eddie_brunette Senior Airman 560 3 Joined Oct 17, 2007 Location Nelspruit, Mpumalanga only found this...... Cessna 172 after birdstrike unfortunatly there is no more info: where was the plane striked? how high were the plane etc Killtown's: WTC Crash Videos
only found this...... Cessna 172 after birdstrike unfortunatly there is no more info: where was the plane striked? how high were the plane etc Killtown's: WTC Crash Videos